Doubt, so like a selfish demon
Hovers over me with a sarcastic smile on its face
And I,
So like a lost and shivering bird
Cowers beneath it,
Biting my lips till they bleed,
Keeping my eyes shut tight,
Waiting, for when it would tire itself
And move away, leaving me to tend to myself
And to my choices!
Pray, it remains a matter of unshaken faith
To stand and to face the gales of Doubt
However mighty these may be
For, once, I have been trusted as being worthy enough
As to be revealed the cause of my purpose here
On Earth!
My belief in my cause
Remains the reason why I smile at times
And why I cry at others!
My belief in my cause
Holds me firmly on the ground I walk on to
And gives me a focus
As to where I am headed to in this realm
And to where I shall be,
In my next life!
The demon of Doubt can sneer at me
However much it wishes to
For the fire of mysticism has already been lit in my heart
And like a dutiful priestess
I do tend to it,
Making sure it keeps on being lit
And never gets doused off
Why, shall it someday be that my convictions
Turn out to be void and disappointing
I would still accept it as being the consequences of tests
Thrust upon my soul
By those powers that rule over me and over all of Existence
By keeping themselves subtle and invisible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment