Dusk has fallen
The evening sky, enrobes her grey dress
And adorns herself
With a lone star!
A lone star,
Which catches my gaze
And which bids me
To wonder about the cause of everything!
Why, like me
The evening sky shall die
To be reborn as a new dawn,
A new dawn
Invigorating those who shall feel its glow on their cheeks
Along with the blessing of the joys of life!
Like me,
The lone star
Shall cease to shine
Its demise shall break mirrors into pieces
And cause soils to rattle
While bringing seas to tumble by themselves!
Like me,
Nothing shall exist someday
Pray,
Maybe,
Not existing is the real state of bliss
When
Everything else
Is simply the weight of our karma on our souls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment