Monday, 1 April 2013

A Lost Moment~~~~

When it came the wind
I felt it not at the moment
When it came in rewind
I lived it as a torment
 
 
Missed I a beat
Cried I a whirlpool
Would I get a repeat
Would I sense another drool?
 
 
Come, brave new day
Come and instead of making our hay
Lead us there on the jolly alley
There, where love booms its prey!
 
 
There, do I crave for your heart
Wishing to be in your gaze in all its part
Maybe Cupid shall not be cruel
Seeing my own sensitivity so frail!
 
 
When it shall come the wind
Life even shall I leave behind
Though verses shall fill my new pages
Making them my most earned wages!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...