Tuesday, 23 April 2013

My craziest act


Once during those days when I was yet a teen

I chose to be purposefully mean

Sitting face to face with an important man

I behaved as badly as a confused hen

 

If I did open my mouth

It was only to say filth

Stony, I bid my soul to tell him

I shall not speak, even if it goes against your whim!

 

Enraged, he had me disgraced

Angered, he had me not embraced

Rather, on that day, I saw thunder

Coming from the eyes of this leader!

 

O wishful verse, thou art an ode to my memory

Here goes to my account for loving to do the crazy!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...