Monday, 29 April 2013

I just found out

I just found out, that once the road ends
Love will not wish to dance
There, where the road ends
The day stops hence!
 
 
A road as curly as life
With twists hidden in its carafe
In which the coffee becomes faith
And the aroma gives strength
 
 
I just found out, that there may be a vision
Yet, it is mere illusion
Meant to brume our reason
Coming throughout whatever be the season!
 
 
I just found out, that once the road ends
I shall have to rely on my own hands
Pray, show me the way, oh long road
Show me the way through the miracle of a word!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...