Thursday, 18 September 2014

His voice~~~

It lifted me off the ground
It made forget I even need to turn around
His voice was amazing
It's sweetness you would never imagine

It shook off my eternal blues
It made me realise that my heart no longer does have dues
A voice so sweet
It bid me to move out of my retreat

I could listen to it a whole day
Accompanied to it was his gait
It willed me to see life as a play
Why for such a voice have I been in wait

Yet, he remains my most loved singer
The one who is loved by one and another
For him is written these few lines
For him goes this ode, taken deep within my deep soul

His name I shall tell you not
Know that he is somehow hot
With eyes so mesmerizing
That lost in them I could see a dream world!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...