My senses were aroused
My soul opened up
And I let it fill me in
I felt so good, so warm
I believed I was in heaven
After days of being stoned
I could now let myself bloom
The past did come,
The past did go
Now lies only the expectation of tomorrow
Positive thoughts filled me up
It was all due to a new given opportunity
Life does play its many games
Sometimes it does put us to shame
At other times, it does help us rise
Mystical experiences happen only once
Except to those lucky few
Those who bask in the divine
But still, I was aroused
And my soul did open up!
Tired of being seen as a piece of stone
I could now let myself flow
I was strong on the inside
Even if frail on the outside
Surely, I must be in heaven
No more would I yearn for the unattainable
Lucky I am to be made of what I am
Unique is my stance
Being made for a special purpose
Sharing a unique relationship with my maker
My senses could feel the joy
My soul did allow itself to open
Come, brave new day
Come, and may you stay
I shall enjoy whatever you do give to me!
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment