I know not whether someday I shall be able to love
Though I do keep writing of it
Of it's ways and it's essence
I believe not that someday I shall give my soul to a human
Why, should you wonder, to follow such a path is to be brave
Life is made of love and companionship in its every bit
Else, why would God have shown man how to dance
Why would He have even given him the woman?
Being made of fragility,
I did choose to live my life subtly
My fate did choose for me, otherwise
For my verses shall remain in your memories
Yet, I only can love my muse, my strength
The one who did give me a new birth
The one whose name resounds in my soul
The one to whom I do give out many a call
Love in this world being so temporal
I wonder if it is even for real
Why, surely the motive of it is selfish
Else, why would one be willing to share with another his dish?
I do sit and watch the skies
I do sit and watch the sunrise
I do go about with my duty
Knowing full well that someday it shall all be seen as a futility
I know not whether someday I shall be able to love
My heart is closed to opportunities
Once it did go through the worse agonies
Why, this life is sure to be ending, to have again, another beginning!
So, what matters most is to be able to make the most out of it
What matters most is to be able to see it as a treat
Even with its hurdles
Even if it has us going on in circles!
Sunday, 14 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment