Friday, 5 September 2014

On Halloween Night~~~

Ever since I was a child
I fell in love with the Halloween Night
Is it not a moment so wild
One worthy of being seen as infinite

 This year's halloween has me all perked up
With my own peers I would party and sup
Deep into a dark and desolate forest
Somewhere further away than civilisation's crest

I dressed as a witch
The one who was killed by Gretel
I hoped to make all those who saw me itch
Should they resist me, I would ask them for a duel

We walked down the streets
Children ran everywhere with bags full of sweets
It was a night oh so lovely
I felt like I had begun to live, oh how lovely!

We reached our destination, the lonely forest
It was so silent, nothing moved, not even the trees, the largest
We reached a clearing
And we settled for some dining!

It would have been still so lovely
But Oh how gruesome
It came from nowhere, a beast so fearsome
And made of my peers a meal so hearty

It was so huge, with eyes so red, with teeth so sharp
He let me live, for from my mouth, prayers I did warp
Then I felt it, a hand lifting me up from my near death
Taking me back to the security of home, as if giving me a new birth

Oh for a halloween, it surely is the most deadly one I have lived
My peers are gone, I hope that beast as well no more does breathe!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...