Monday, 17 June 2013

A Summer Day in Eden~~~~

Such a fine day, so sunny
So juicy and so merry
Seated on my chair in my class
I wish to be by the sea, or among the grass
To feel the air on my skin
To be sure I am to win!
This game of freedom quest
I would be in this world, as a guest
A day when broken are my chains
Enslaving me to innumerable pains
Nothing to lose, much to gain
O sunny day with you I shall dance
And enjoy a game of chance
For I am sure to meet the Lord
On such a day, this realm would be his abode
And with me, He would share a cake
A coffee even if it would help Him wake!
Such is my ideal summer day,
Forgotten is all of my hay

Only remains my luscious play!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...