Came upon my
doorstep
Once upon a winter's
night
A man with a heavy
footstep
In need of a new
day's sight!
Pity overcame me and
I gave him my heart
And he made of me
his own sweetheart
Yet I knew not when
I was all torn
And held of life as
an object of mourn
Long ago that was,
Today, breathing are
my scars
Even I let go of all
those wars
I cannot dream again
of those stars
Blurred was my whole
life
Once a lover, now
seeing only strife
I can only ask Fate,
You who watch my
gait,
You who gave me such
a sorry state
Why, Why? Could you not wait?
Could you not let me
be
Happy in this
reality?
All I ever wanted
was to help
All I ever did was
to whelp
Like a wounded
animal
Like a disillusioned
girl in need of her pal!
No comments:
Post a Comment