Taken from my
very own heart
Here goes an
ode to my sweetheart
To the one who
keeps me company
Day and night
since the dawning of my entity
Celebrating
today your worth
The whole
world bows to you in good faith
All praying to
the God of Music
For giving
them hope so tunes so optimistic
A verse hence
I make for each of His note
Each one makes
me sing in rote
As a very
cheeky little parrot
As a very
bubbly little tot
Do
May you always
be my shadow
May you always
be my strength for the boat I row
Re
May you fill
the whole world with your array
Your colours,
your hues, from my path, make me not stray
Mi
In your note
dear Mi, vanquished is my enemy
And in your
tune, I feel only love's harmony
Fa
O Fa, With you
I feel as the Queen of the Khalifa
Enjoying the
show of magicians from my sofa
Sol
O dear, how
lovely life feels, as would the queen under her parasol
In a garden
perfumed by God's flavored aerosol
La
Ah Life surely
is sweet and sour as the taste of the citronella
Yet, I choose
to savour as with you, it becomes as exquisite as the nebula
Si
O Maestro,
full of virtuosi
You are surely
the one magnificent of the colossi
O dear notes,
Whether it be rainy, foggy, windy or sunny
My mood, my
whims, all of life’s harmony
Or even fate’s
misery as goes it’s snaky flow
You are all
that which keeps me in serenity!
Whether my
heart is broken or shaken
Whether my
soul is shattered or awakened
I can feel in
music that which I seek to find
That which I
cannot find elsewhere, not even in books of Eden!
A day dedicated to Music’s celebration
Yet, I do feel
for it, all year round, laudable admiration
Come,
legitimated lovers of lyrics, so in tune with your music’s cosmos
Let us sing
and dance, in perfection or in amateurism, to this accoustic!
No comments:
Post a Comment