Here goes some lines to my companion
A note, a billet doux to the one who keeps me in addiction
Music, food for soul, Music, my emotive muse
That which accompanies me whatever be my season
Whether it be rainy, foggy, windy or sunny
My mood, my whims, all of life’s harmony
Or even fate’s misery as goes it’s snaky flow
In all that Music is that which keeps me in all serenity !
Whether my heart is broken or shaken
Whether my soul is shattered or awakened
I can feel in music that which I seek to find
That which I cannot find elsewhere, not even in books of Eden !
A day dedicated to Music’s celebration
Yet, I do feel for it, all year round, laudable admiration
Come, legitimated lovers of lyrics, so in tune with your music’s cosmos
Let us sing and dance, in perfection or in amateurism, in all adoration !
No comments:
Post a Comment