Friday, 28 June 2013

Our Home~~~

Our home is nothing other than a haven
Haven of joy, haven where we feel arisen
A need to protect this haven
We need not see it as a burden

Our home, we share it with the many
Among which we are to find unity
For though we do keep being selfish
Today, I shall dare to voice out my wish

May it breathe for ages and ages to come
May it allow us to go on an unending roam
For our home, our earth is our solace
The one to give us, in this universe, our place!

A must it is to keep it clean
A duty it is for us not to be mean
For our environment we do need
As the one thing to bless us with our living seed

Celebrating once a year the world environment day
With my verse, I hope to have shown the way!
Pray make it the must of your everyday
And together, in this world, we shall sway!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...