Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Loneliness~~~

How lonely it is
Seems like bees are not dancing
And boys are missing

How lonely indeed
When time flies as a rocket
But leaves you all numb

Craving for the past
Craving for when I could laugh
Craving for that time

A knight he was called
Fair and handsome was he in all
A touch he gave me

Since, I live in dreams
Remember is all I can
For love is as such

Lonely in my bed
I wait for my end to come
Surely, we shall meet

At the gates of home
Called none other than heaven
When God shall give peace!

Peace to my soul's ache
Peace to my lamenting heart
                               Peace to cure my ache!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop living in dreams.

Anoucheka said...

Poets do nothing other than dream, my friend! :)

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...