Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Hope abounds~~~

It was on a warm night
We were on the beach
Alone, with only each other's company
Alone, with only the moon and the stars

I felt so beautiful and light
I forgot all that I did preach
For I was with the one I had yearned since eternity
I was with the one who rubbed off my scars

He was so repentant
I could see it in his eyes
He did show me respect
I did understand that man is not perfect

No more would he be distant
Such words came out of his mouth
Always was he to be wise
No more would he be rough

On that warm night, we did make love
It was all beautiful
Though it was bloody painful
I trusted his words, I believed in his words

But I found myself lost
When he suddenly disappeared
He left me on the beach
All alone with the night and its depth

Where had he gone?
How come he does appear and disappear
Is he one of the seers
Those whose knowledge transgresses time

He left me pining
He left me searching
For his sight I do still thirst
For his grace I do not want to be blind

I hope to meet him at my time of death
Of course, for that I do still have faith
Life is but beautiful
But it is only a game so awful

Worries, stress, disease all abound
Evil comes and goes and fulfills its round
I wish to leave it all
And be enticed in his enthrall!

It was on a warm night
We were on a beach
There I am still tonight
Hoping he shall be within reach!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...