Saturday, 12 July 2014

Lost in oblivions~~~

While I spent my time playing
I lost all sense of time
All sense of reality
All sense of any envisioning

While I spent my time playing
I lost my youth in prime
I became close to losing my serenity
For I became lost in an oblivion

Such a one from which you escape not
Such a one from which you choose to run
If you know that it lies in wait
Waiting for you to fall into its trap!

I enjoyed my time playing and dancing
I became my own Queen
I learnt to know myself
I discovered the expanse of my soul

Yet when I did blink myself back to reality
I got a shock, life was now a mere mock
How to live through it
How to live through it without being a cheat!

A cheat yes, for we live but once
Someday, we shall all be in a trance
Out of this world, out of this body
Our souls lost in another oblivion

A new dream, a new life, a new meaning
Yet, we live on as if we cared not about death
As if we are to be immortals
Eternal flames burning all the time

Never worrying about the end of times
Never bored with all our play
Such a time I await
Though meanwhile, I remain in a playful state!




No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...