Somewhere where the wind blows not
Somewhere which is neither cold nor hot
Somewhere which even the Devil would not hold
For it is someplace so old
That it has no name
It holds no fame
And it is itself at shame!
When such does happen
I no longer am the strong maiden
I do submit to my own weakness
And remember the days when I was ageless
When I could hold the Earth in my palm
And cure myself of hate's harm!
When such does happen,
I do wish I was already in Eden!
A sink hole it is,
Filled not with an icy breeze
Pulsating not with the songs of Angels
Ringing not with the beauty of church bells
A sink hole it is,
Putting me in a state of unease
Always ready to grab my happiness
Always ready to make me cry for my own distress
When I sink down such a hole
You shall find me not in the south or north pole
Lost shall I be, for a moment
Till I complete my rhyme
That shall be for quite some time
While it does last my torment
I shall be for you, invisible,
Always unreal and so subtle!
I find not the exit of this doomed place
There, the Lord even refuses to show me his grace
Pity and mercy are not strong enough
Cruelty does laugh in the rough
My heart does bleed there
Bleeding and screaming for air
For there is where I remember the love I lost
Once, when I believed I was for this world, the very host!
No comments:
Post a Comment