If I was a powerful Queen
I would choose to rule without a smile
Of course, my mind would be kept serene
For I would make sure my subjects do run my own mile
If I was a magical fairy
I would hide from the world and pretend to be an impostor
Ugly is how I would see the face of humanity
Though all of humankind has been made by the Lord, our father!
If I was a old witty witch
I would use all of my love spells
I would seduce the cute and the rich
At my diseased feet, I would make sure they all fell!
If I was an omniscient Goddess
I would create another world
I see Earth as beautiful, but sickened by an abcess
By the side of my God, I would make sure my creation flowered!
With a sign, I realize I am but a poet
Sometimes, I become even a dreamer
Wishing I could have my way, play my own trumpet
Well, I can only write, hoping, to be remembered forever!
Friday, 11 July 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment