Friday, 25 July 2014

My night, my lost way~~~

The night was so dark
I thought I would lose my way
I could hardly see the road
The moon was nowhere to be seen

I walked on, unmindful of where I had to go
Maybe when I would get to my destination
I would be rid of sorrow
For such does amount on my soul, in great load!

Maybe the skies are angry
Indeed, they do show me cruelty
Yet, I lose not faith in their power
For I am sure, from fright, they wish me not to cower!

Blessings always come hidden
Turmoils always come for a reason
Life is but a walk down a road
A road, ending with its own mode!

Someday, I shall show the skies my love
Even if now my path is but a walk in the doom of the night
Pray, Lords, with you I wish not to fight
Pray, Lords, for you I shall have to be brave!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...