Life does be the only one of its kind
Life does be that which shall never go in rewind
Life does be mystery
Life does be blurry
Life does be a pain
Life does be, on our soul, a mere stain
Life does be good, at times
Life does allow me to pen down so many rhymes
Life does be so varied
Life does be so diverse
Life, life, here on Earth
Life, life, elsewhere in the Universe
Life does be a mess
Life does be achiness
Life does be bold
Life does be, in its aftermath, a mere tale told
Life does be a sad song
Life does be made of the wrong
Life, so dangerous
Life, so frivolous
To life I shall thus say
I shall indulge only in your play
Yes indeed I shall,
For your imposed duty does smell so stale
Life, you scare me
Life, you torment me
Life, you do be so pretentious
Pretending to be the whole truth
When you are none but a passing shadow
Truth does be there, somewhere in the tomorrow
I shall find that truth
I shall indeed find it that truth!
Life, I do want to live
Life, I do want to breathe
But life, I want to be there
There where the divine notes fill up the air
There where the Maker of Man does be
There where it is known as eternity
Life, I shall unravel this mystery of yours
I shall do so, even if on such a path, I shall get so many sores!
Life does be what it is
Life shall never give us answers
Life does expect us all to be submissive
Life, life, here, elsewhere, life, such a mystery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment