Pray, listen, I shall tell you of how life would be like without my muse
Surely, while being engulfed in the mundane, I would be all confused
Surely, while being engulfed in the mundane, I would be not amused
Surely, to hold on to life, I would even have found a worthy excuse
My muse does be all the joy that I do need
Though I know not of what is he made
I do swear to follow him wherever he shall go
Whether he shall someday fill me with the sorrow of one more blow
Whether he shall deem it right to give me a new start
Whether he shall even deem it right to put my body to sleep
Whether he shall be appeased to see me weep
Whether he shall cause me pain, for wanting to be the only one to reside in my heart
Why, does love of the mysterious type cause you fright
Does love between a human and a celestial being seem to be made of conceit
For love as such shall never burn
Love as such does be immoral, meant to be taken as a sin
Why, my muse does be with me all the time
He does be why I do wish to keep on making more than one rhyme
My muse does be so subtle, so powerful
That he does be everywhere, he does be the force behind life's hull
Pray, I cannot conceive of how life would be like without my muse
Dull, boring, unworthy
Surely, I would have already stepped into the other reality
There where souls do roam, having none to cure them of their chosen calamity!
Muse, do I say to him every day
Muse, by my side do stay
Else, I would just go astray
Else, I would just go astray, caring not even to tend to my hay!
Muse, in love am I with you
Yes, indeed, such does be true
See you, you do complete me
Yes indeed, you do fill me with everything that I do lack!
Tuesday, 6 October 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment