Saturday, 24 October 2015

This World's Lies~~~

Tired and worn out,
To the skies I gave out a shout
Open up, open up and lead me out
Out of this world, so incoherent

I am fed up of everything that does make it up
See, see how selfish does be the nature of mankind
See, see how he does believe in his future even if he knows that he is all blind
See, see, how does he believe in a tomorrow, see how he does wish to keep climbing up one more step

I am fed up,
On one side does be a king
On the other does be a tramp
Still, both do bask in misery's being

More, even if one, by chance, does have no misery
Still, someday, he shall close his eyes
Yes indeed, he shall close his eyes indefinitely
Why, beautiful skies, I am fed up with this world's lies!

I know the higher powers do be there
I know that had they wanted to, they would have made sure that life does be all fair
But for some reason, they do choose to let life be
Why, surely it is because we must be sinners, surely!

Pray skies, lead me to you safely
I shall be good, morally and humanely
I swear, I will
This world does give me not any thrill

I wish, I wish I could be there where Love reigns
The land of the Lord himself, so gracious, so sovereign
I wish to be basked always in His company
For only He can cure me of all that does trouble me

So silent skies, stop giving us all lies to hold on to
I know that this world does be not true
Someday I shall come to see truth as it is
Then, only then, shall I be all pleased!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...