Mundane love
So addictive
So easy to achieve
Sometimes even so afflictive
Mundane love
The one type I choose not to fall in
The one type I see as being a sin
The one type always ending and having a new beginning
Mundane love
So temporal, so unreal
So destructive, sometimes making one seem to be closed between prison walls
Mundane love, made of fiery passion, emanating from life's mysterious fountain
The one stipulating the rules of this world
The one stipulating that life has to go on
The one having made of sex an addiction
So much that purity and its ways have become blurred
But is it not said that man is an elevated animal
Is it not said that man is a God who met with His fall
Why, trapped he is here in this world, made of invisible limits
Trapped he is all alone, with his dreams and his desires
So much that the only comfort he knows does be in mundane love
The one type being so blissful, yet so destructive
Bound to this world he becomes, again and again
So much that he shall gain, from the guardians of Eden, mere glances made of disdain
Mundane love
Keep away, keep away from my purity
Mundane love
Pray, let me be whimsical in my own musings of life's complexity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment