A woman's heart is like the ocean
Wild, raging, mysterious, deep, open
A woman's heart can suffer
And at the same time, heal, if given the circumstances, proper
A woman's heart is like the ocean
Beautiful, seeming to be frail
Yet, hiding her strength
Meaning to allow man's heart to set sail
A woman's heart is like the ocean
Pleasing, comforting, full of solace
A place where one can relax
A place where man shall easily find his place
A woman's heart is like the ocean
Or like the divine
For it can take in so much
And end up rising instead of falling
A woman's heart is thus
Made of a whole lot of fuss
Yet laden it is with a load of good intention
Ready to sacrifice its every potential for man's attainment
A woman's heart is one I have been gifted with
A woman's heart, made of softness, of tenderness
A woman's heart, wanting not to belong to anyone
A woman's heart, wanting rather, to belong to it's own mystery
A woman's heart, so like the ocean
So unpredictable
Being at moments, calm, shallow, soothing,
Being at others, destructive, full of raging waves
A woman's heart, yes, which I do keep always so still
For I do be content while being all tranquil
While being thus, I do find my inner peace
For a woman's heart do I have, one beating so fast for the mysteries of Creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment