This vast world scares me
Voices from everywhere do shout at me
Hey, here vanquished shall be your gullibility
Hey, here trampled shall be your sensibility
Here, life is itself made of dark broods
So much that surrounding it in every crook
Does be evil, singing in a loud voice
Singing while seeing his dirty acts coming to their ends
These words themselves do cause me to crumble
Realize I that I do live in a glass castle
One so fragile
One so vulnerable
Realize I that my place is found not in the midst of this world
That even if I do pretend to be one so bold
Why, inside, each day, as each second passes by
I do keep yearning for the solace of the sky
Evil has already gained the upper hand
Here, this land does no more belong to the human
This land, rather, does belong to the fittest
The one to be in evil's darkness, the mightiest
My path has been short, so far,
My path has been both peaceful and hectic
My path, the one on which I had set out with confidence
Has brought me to hide my soul's inner essence
This vast world does be made as such
Here, everything does be false
As does be the cunning show of romance
As does be the twisted flow of life itself
This vast world is so scary
Negativity abounds in its every corner
I shall nevertheless grope on to my faith
I shall grope on to it with renewed fervor
For it does be the only thing that does calm me down
It does be the only thing I do trust
The only thing I do believe in
The only thing, that scares me not, in this scary vast world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment