Friday, 15 July 2016

The Right To~~~~

To be a woman is to be subjected to negativity
The baby girl is killed and discarded so carelessly
The girl child is made to sit at home and prepare for societal civility
And the adult woman is regarded as if she came from Sin City

Why, Planet Earth is indeed a man's world, I do agree
But then it does also seem like here, it is Hell itself
For those made of femininity
For those who have as moral duty, to be a lady

See you the horrors being inflicted on the woman
Some do end up bruised and murdered at the hands of their husbands
Some do take their own lives, as if such would bring to their surroundings, a solution
And some do end up totally destroyed, while their destroyer remains unknown

Pray, women do have rights, women can choose to say no
Women do not have to please the whole world
Women do have the right to feel safe
While at the same time, resolving their bothers

If the world still sees women as being the frail kind
The kind to be abused and discarded of so easily
Then, it would seem that the world is not getting any more modern
The world is simply being unable to carry its own weight anymore

The world is steadily going towards its own doom
And there shall not be, for it, any redemption
There shall  not be for it, any reparation
There shall come to it, instead, irreversible destruction

Pray, I, being a woman, feel not safe here
I, being a woman, keep yearning for the higher abodes
For the presence of the great Lord of all beings
For the solace that He symbolizes, for His comfort and His mercy

Living on Earth, as a grown up woman does have implications
I am to be cautious, I am to choose to be silent
I am to be scared, I am to be acceptable
I am not to trust, I am to let my enemies win!

But have you ever wondered, you who do despise my kind so much
Have you ever wondered about how you did come to life
Have you ever thought about giving some respect to that being who brought you here
As well as to those being like her, physically

To be a woman nowadays does be shrouded still in negativity
But I do believe in emancipation
Yes, I do believe in bringing down the ancient stereotypes
I do believe the woman should feel safe to act as she deems just!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...