Tuesday, 26 July 2016

On a rainy night~~~~

On a rainy night, when the winds blew
And when the moon could be seen not
On a piece of  paper, of my soul's essence I drew
On a piece of paper, I crossed my imposed limit

My soul does be known not to mankind
Like the rest, of its consistence I do be blind
But of its essence I do be well acquainted
Why, my soul, for love, seeks to be liberated

Indeed, the power for which yearns my soul, does lie up there
Up there, beyond the boundaries of mundane air
Up there, where life is said to be all fair
Up there, where life does be, happy and without any care

Up there, the rules of mankind do get created
The real power, the one adored and glorified by the many
The real power, the one to have created life
The same one for whom does beat the wings of my faith

On that piece of paper, I also drew of my fiery yearning
Of my feminine longing
Of my love, thought to be of the most innocent kind
Of my meaning, which, without love, would fade and die!

Oblivious to everything around me
I drew, I drew as if I were lost in a trance
I drew, as if, with my own secrets, I was engaged in a sensual dance
I drew, for the sake of love, my soul's very essence

The night was so perfect
Rain crashing, cold and dark, it woke in me, the hidden artist
Of my whims, it did even put up with an act
The moon would show up, if, of my awakening, it would want to assist

On a rainy night, on that piece of paper
I travelled into my inner self
Opened the chest I have chosen to keep locked
And let myself be swayed by love's hunger!
On a rainy night, on that piece of paper
I gave myself a new birth, one which made of me,
My soul's very own conqueror!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...