Sunday, 26 November 2017

Between Santa and I

Dear Santa,
I've been overly good this year
Yes, I've kept myself solidly attached to my duties
I've smiled and been kind
I've swallowed my pride
I've forgiven
I've opened my arms to shelter the needy
Dear Santa
Do I need to show you my conduct report?

Dear human imbibed with poetic imagination
I will surely come around
I will surely give you a magical Christmas
Just remember to let your front door ajar
So that I may just drop by
With what is due to you!

Pray Santa
Tell me, what is it?
The child inhabiting me
The child I still am
Is yearning to know!

Dear human
Do keep it a secret
Come, come closer
I shall tell you
I have for you, Pandora's box
It shall be up to you to choose
Whether you wish to open it or to keep it closed!
I have for you, a hot air balloon
With which you shall have the possibility to fly
All over the world for free
And see if you can do so in less than eighty days
I have for you glittery sparkles of dust
Using which you shall be able to discover other worlds
To recount of these to the rest of humankind
So that they do get imbibed with faith and hope
I have for you, a magic wand
Which you shall use to tame the world
To make it such a one as you deem best
Such a one, cured and breathing!

Dear Santa
Thank you, thank you so much
You have surely listened to the beats of my heart
You have surely glimpsed at the depth of my soul
These are exactly what I need!

I shall keep some biscuits and some coffee for you
Please do know that I shall keep on being good
So that I do get to enjoy more of your amazing gifts
As the years shall go by!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...