I let my mind take me to the land I rule
There where everything is as I want it to be
There where crocodiles cower as I walk by
There where clouds yearn for the power of my kiss to fly to Earth
There where, as compared to Earth,
Everything is as it seems to be!
Eyes closed,
I relax my shoulders
And smile at nothing in particular
Living with little requirements is blissful
Living with no expectations is heavenly
Living by obeying the rules of fate and
The wills of the skies
Is stabilizing!
Pray, eyes closed,
I let my mind do as it wills
Even to the extent of having my cheeks turn crimson
As images pour down on my inward vision
Images I have chosen to ban
But images which remain hovering over my head
As if they have been stitched to my heart!
Eyes closed,
I breathe in harshly
And clench my fists tight
While trying to calm the frenzy that is in me
Pray, there in my world
As I rule with gentleness and compassion
Everything is as I want it to be
Yes, everything that makes up my own cosmos
From mighty crocodiles to subtle clouds
Everything acts according to my own will!
No comments:
Post a Comment