Stars gleam on the ceiling of the dark night
Bidding me to shed off all of my broods
Why, when life remains as enveloping
As are the sounds of the winds
On the lonely desert sands at night
When life remains as uplifting
As the melodies of a snake charmer's flute
Pray, of what use is living with agony on my soul
Why, Existence is naught but a continuous maze of mystery!
Stars gleam on the night ceiling
And faced with such a glorious sight
I can't help not but feel insignificant
Why, my being remains as all others are
Just another consciousness immersed in a body
For a purpose still not revealed to me
Or to anybody else!
Why, faced with those stars,
As the bitterness melts from every core of my being
I feel comforted
Life may be a cruel Goddess
Hidden behind the facet of a fair Fairy
Still,
She has made it known to us that she is so
Because we deserve it!
Someday, I shall be there where stars are
I shall burn with the same intensity that they are
I shall open my wings and dance as feverishly
As a soul having realized the power of mystical Love
I shall, by doing such, entrance other mortal beings
To the extent of causing them to feel as I am now
By watching stars gleam on the night ceiling!
Pray, life is meant to be lived
Whisper the winds to me
Life is meant to be enjoyed
Sing the trees to me
Life is meant to be accepted
Whisper the night itself to me
So, pray, open the padlock which guards your heart
Open it and throw the key away somewhere
Somewhere where it shall be engulfed in my shadows
And do let Life embrace you as it desires to!
Why, the stars gleam and I can only close my eyes
In silent submission to their will
What am I after all, if not their offspring
What am I after all, if not frail and feminine in kind
What am I after all, if not obedient and submissive
What am I after all, if not a puppet driven by mystical powers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment