Dreaming is like the warmth of sunshine,
Free, abundant, readily accessible
Giving instant soothing and healing!
Dreaming is also like the ocean waves
Dipping one's toes in the shallow waters
Is a birthright given to everyone
But,
Getting curious about their expansive measures
Can have one totally lost
Unable to even fight for another bout of life!
Dreaming, though, is how I live,
Totally engrossed in a world
Shaped out the way I want it to
A world,
Where existence is a joy,
Where life starts with the eternity of time
Where love is sustained and genuine
Where freedom is respected
Where dreaming is never even sought out!
Pray, if dreaming becomes the net
In which I may get trapped in
Why,
Would it matter?
Would it matter, as long as I remain high in spirits
Caring never about what can happen
To my material and physical self?
Dreaming is seeing a dawn for the first time
Dreaming is laughing with the effervescence of a child
Dreaming, is hammering on my heart, nails,
To try to stop it from flying
And falling, to break into pieces
For though it thinks of itself as being a bird
It is naught but an ant
Frail, blind, ignorant,
And enslaved to its fate and existence!
Why, when this world itself is like a dream
A dream to which we all do get attached to
A dream from which we shall all wake up
Pray, let me indulge in dreaming
As much as I do want to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment