Thursday, 4 January 2018

Life's Fact

Why is it so hard for humanity to accept itself
Why is it that, in all facets of the world,
You see people hating the way they look
Or even the way their names sound
Or even the assets they hold?

Why, humanity refuses to accept itself
And tends to resort to the process of acquiring
To make itself believe that it can love something
About this fluctuating world that it lives in!

Pray, being fallen feels like a heavy burden
Existence, sweet and exquisite,
Is merely detailed about in religiosity
Existence, as it is in our gaze,
Is one which requires from us,
A strong will to be accepted!

Pray, if only, I could change things
With a mere touch of my finger
If only, I could bring about smiles,
Light heartedness, contentedness,
Inner peace, love, bliss, elevated thoughts,
Realization that life shall always be as it has been made to be
And humbly remains as it is
While waiting for us to live it with love
And to accept it as it is!
Yes, if only, I could change things,
Maybe, then, like the rest of humanity,
I would stop complaining about being myself!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...