I opened my palms
And showed them to Life
See, I said, I have nothing
Except the treasure that the lines
Drawn therein by my fate
To give to you!
Is it not enough, whispered Life
What did you think I expect from you
Gold and diamonds?
Notes and coins?
Assets and societal status?
Pray, these are not that which cause in me
Existential bliss!
What would you expect from me then Life?
I asked, my palms still open
Why, I would prefer to see you seeing through me
I would prefer to see you focused on the necessary
On my aim towards all individuals
On my real essence
On my real purpose
My truth
My cause
I would prefer to see you questioning me
And seek to be immersed in my hidden wisdom
Yes, I would prefer to see you seek for the secret pathways
To bring yourself to a point of cosmic exalt
Such that you do get to decipher my puzzles
And reach a stage whereby you do give me a hand
In being!
Then, I shall keep these palms open
I said, both relieved and resolute at the same time
I shall keep them open
As I intend to do just as you said
I shall keep them open
As I intend to accept all that you give
I shall keep them open
So that you accept the hardships that I shall go through, for you
I shall keep them open
So that you do see the extent of my allegiance towards you
And of course,
Value it!
Life became silent and faced me
Her face was like mine
Worried and stoic
As if, we were both sisters,
Engaged in serving and ruling
And knew, very well,
How painful is the load of such a burden
As it weighs over our shoulders!
Life sighed and I breathed in heavily
Then, still stoic,
We both went back to our toils!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment