Wednesday, 13 December 2017

In the furore of confusion

Encaged in a closed space
Where the walls are made of moving gases
Thick and opaque
I try to understand how I reached there!

Hoping not to end up suffocated
I breathe in and out in a relaxed manner
Telling myself that it must all be a dream
Why, I, who have always revered freedom
How am I to survive in such a closed space?

The gases move and twirl all around me
I grope with my hands and try to find an opening
A door, a window, something
To simply allow me to walk out
And never look back!

But no miracle happened
I deemed myself as being doomed
To spend the rest of my existence
Such
Encaged, suffocated
Blinded, struggling
Seeking freedom!

Pray, is life not such
Are we not encaged in our bodies
Limited by their abilities
Blinded by the veil of ignorance
Suffocated by the weight of our duties
Freedom lies there where the limits of what we do seem are
Freedom lies there where the limits of what we do claim to know are
And the limits of what we do claim to rule are
Freedom comes, but we have to walk our way towards it
Sitting and waiting for it to come would be of no use!

So I kept my head lowered down
And walked to where my feet wanted to
Trusting my inner intuition
I walked and walked in the midst of the twirling gases
Even if these tended to get thicker and thicker
I walked,
Faith bent, knowing that somehow,
Someday, I shall meet the gates of freedom!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...