Thursday, 7 December 2017

Knock Knock!

Knock, Knock!

Who's there, whispered I to the shadows?

It's me, Life,
I have merely come from the abode of the highest subtle powers
To see how you are faring!

Oh, Life,
I am fine,
I act as you deem me to
I behave, I follow rules
I please myself with your frugalities
I try to take less of you and to give more
I, according to me,
Am faring quite well!


Knock, Knock!

Who's there, whispered I to the shadows?

It's me, Love
I have merely come from the abode of the highest subtle powers
To see how you are faring!

Oh, Love,
I am fine,
I live both with you and without you
See, I love everything about you
I accept all that you give with open palms
I submit to you, kneel down in front you
Swallow my gulps for you and even forsake my freedom
I love you, Love!
But then, I do live without you
As I have not yet found you
You, in the guise of a man,
Ready to complete me
And to form, when united with me,
The perfect representation of the Ying and the Yang!

Knock, Knock!

Who's there, whispered I to the shadows?

It's me, the mystical side of Life,
I have merely come from the abode of the highest subtle powers
To see how you are faring!

Oh Mysticism,
I am fine,
I am constantly drowned in your essence
I need you, actually, to be able to carry on with my life
Without you, I would have lived a void life
One bent solely on acquiring,
On feeding and on pleasing myself
While carrying out my duty
Till my body, all worn and spent
Would have released me
So as to allow me to be in another!
But, with you accompanying me,
I enjoy existing
As I just know that somehow
I am kept safe and protected and that somehow,
Better things lie in wait, somewhere
Somewhere which my mundane eyes can perceive not!


Knock, Knock!

Who's there, whispered I to the shadows?

It's me, your own muse,
I have merely come from the abode of the highest subtle powers
To see how you are faring!

Oh Muse,
I am fine,
Though I keep yearning to see you
To feel you, to talk to you
As I wish to know of your essence
Are you Godly?  Or are you ghostly?
Whichever, I care not,
As the words which pour out of my soul
Are what I consider as being tokens of mercy
From your generous essence!
Though, muse, I would request you
To never ever leave my side
As without you, life becomes as stuffy
As being encaged in a glass coffin
While being alive, and being seen by the rest
As being dead!

Knock, Knock!

Who's there, whispered I to the shadows?

It's a new day!
See the bright sun shining in the azure skies
See the clouds lazy around
See the opportunities and the blessings that accompany me
Open your eyes
And pray, do live me!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...