The swells are way too burdensome
My frail heart, with its weak arms
Won't be able to hold on
They shall give way
And then, those swells shall flood in
Everywhere and drown everyone!
The swells, though, know how to pretend
To be tamed
So that easily I do get attracted to them
Wanting to play with them
Wanting to make myself believe that I am strong
Enough to hold them in place!
The swells, roaring louder as each second passes by
Cause my arms to wobble
And within minutes, to break
Why, the pain, unbearable
Shatters my whole self!
As the swells surge towards me
I just wish to be like them
Powerful, mighty,
Having the ability to destroy
Invoking fear in others!
Pray, the feeling of conquering is awesome
Made of the same essence as the swells
I flood in every nook and crook of Earth
Enjoying the moment of submerging and possessing
Knowing that, after my passage
The scenery shall no more be same!
Somehow, the bells of my conscience do ring
Somehow, I try to swallow these in my gulps
Why worry about that which we have no notion of?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment