Saturday, 9 December 2017

Mystical Cupidity

Pray, eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I see,
Deserts filled with hungry kisses
Deserts vibrating with the dance of the oases
Deserts ruled by love and its royal stature

Eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I see,
Stars, shedding off their mystery
And reaching out to me
To fill my curiosity
With the depth of their expanse!

Eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I can only breathe in and out
Repeatedly
Pray, I am made to be submissive to existence
Somewhere, some sort of power rules over me
And to this ruling power
Have I bestowed in full allegiance
My beating heart!

Eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I try to calm the frenzy that burns in me
I yearn to see what shall be the next gift bestowed on my palms
Yes, from misery to pleasure
I am ready to bear with it all
As I have proclaimed loud and clear
To be enslaved to it
Through the many games of love!

Eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I clench my fists tight
Pray, the journey of Earth may be long and tiring
But it shall come to its end
Though such a thought loads me with sorrow
Pray, I am simply impatient to see what lies at its borders!

Why, eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I pick up my pen
And let me hand dribble on my paper
Dribbling whatever it wills
As I trust the guidance of my muse
As the blind does trust their walking stick!

Eyes closed, in the silence of the night
I see other worlds,
Worlds laden with so much bliss
That once there, one does completely forget about Earth!
When courage fills me up and I manage to open my eyes
I lift my paper
And read this poem
Which I do share with you!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...