A dark hole appeared in front of me
Swirling and swirling with a feverish rage
Aiming solely to have me feeling so intimidated
As to cause me to lower my woolen swords
And to jump into it, surrendered and overpowered!
I very nearly did so,
Having moved two steps forward
But then, I felt a hand gripping my shoulders tightly
Turning around,
I saw that it was Life, the mother of earthlings
Dressed in her usual heavily polluted and soiled dress
Carrying on her head, jugs of water and baskets of rice
And dragging by her feet, a locked up box
In which her whole essence was secretly guarded!
Why do you want to surrender, she whispered
Her breath was foul and her teeth, missing!
I am fed up, I said, I can hold it no more
I am going because I want to lose myself
In that unknown matter which is Inexistence
See, I don't want to become like you, Life
Old, worn and spent,
Having no ray to hope to hold on to!
Life glared at me with furious eyes,
Hushed my lips with her clammy hand
And bid me to come closer!
As I did so, she opened the box dragging at her feet
And offered me
A glimpse of her essence!
Why, after her awareness enveloped me
As cocoons enrobe pupas
I looked at Life, smiled, and held her hand in mine
Exalted as I felt her strength overpower me!
The dark hole kept raging and approaching at great speed
But I just closed my eyes
And believed that it was no more there!
When I opened my eyes again
The sky was clear and blue
Birds enjoyed their aerial superiority over me
While the sun seemed to echo with the boomings of its own joy!
Life, on the other hand,
Was nowhere to be seen,
She was probably in me!
Why, to honor her,
I choose to stand on my own feet,
To smile at each of its facets
To let go of mundane tantrums
And to live like one so tolerant and wise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment