Tuesday, 6 February 2018

The throb of life

The throb gnaws at my flesh
Eating me up slowly
Growing with my aches
Ready to infect those that touch me
Ready to make of them, agonizing souls
Like me!

But as I close my eyes,
Letting the silence submerge me
With its waves of immoderacy
Open up to me,
The ways of the highest subtle powers
Mysterious, unseen,
Harsh and even testing
Sometimes formidable, sometimes treacherous
Those ways, thrust upon me
By the one who governs it all
The one who expects me
To be,
While accepting the thorns that He throws at me
With equal humility as when I would accept
Boons made of the mystical, seeming so
Unreal and unbelievable to the ignorant!

Why, the throb shall be as long as it is meant to
The throb shall do as it pleases
Gnaw at me as long as it deems it right to
Or turn into healing fragrance if it wishes to
Healing fragrance which shall help me heal
And which I shall spray to the rest of the world
To help it heal too,
So that even Mother Earth would feel like smiling once more!

In the silence of the night
I sit, beneath the beauty that is the night sky
And enjoy
The throb,
As it gnaws at my flesh!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...