Thursday, 22 February 2018

The skies' show~~~~

I saw the skies light up
As if, up there, in those unreachable realms,
The Gods were celebrating!

Yes, the lightning rays were riotous
The thunder, head-splitting,
Even vociferous
So much that, sitting in my car,
Watching and listening to it all
My heart started to shake with agitated tremors!

What is it that's moving the Gods
Is it Love?
Is it Victory?
Or is it simply the very joy of existing as Gods?

Why, being mighty, powerful, eternal,
Having the power to play with people's fates,
To travel in between realms
And to morph into whatever one deems
Must surely be in itself, a cause
To celebrate!

Somehow, the urge to please those unseen and unknown powers
Scrapes the very depths of my heart
Yes, for them, I am even ready to let lightning roast me up
For them, I am even ready to crawl in seas infested with snakes
For them, I am even ready to let go of my independent feminist pride
And be, so totally over-reliant!

Why, wish I with a twinge of jealousy
That, like the Gods,
Me too, I could play with Earth's skies,
With lightning bolts
And booms of thunder
Scaring people and wonder-striking them!
But since I can't
Being made of mortal flesh and blood,
I shall satisfy myself
With merely letting my heart do somersaults
While the show of celebration is on!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...