I walked in the middle of a battlefield
Feeling like I am out of place
Blood lay spattered everywhere
People kept dying all around me
While rage and hatred could be read on their faces!
Those who killed seemed emotionless
Those who died seemed regretless!
I walked on, with my fingers crossed
Praying to Lady Luck
Begging her to keep on solidly glued to my shadow
As I did not want to end up maimed
Or dead
In a battlefield which seemed to be causeless!
While I walked, I thought of the cause of my own life
Pray, being made of only flesh and blood is my sole weakness
I am, like all those raging soldiers
Subjected to fall someday
Though I do submit to what the higher powers thrust upon me
I cannot predict of how merciful they shall be towards me!
Why, I walk this Earth surely for a reason
A reason I choose to remain blind to
For a reason it is
Which has the power to alter the course of Existence!
Yes, I live
For Love
And I shall fall
For its cause!
Suddenly, as I walked among battling soldiers
I awoke to acknowledge of life's messiness
Pray, the futility of life weighs over my actions
Yet, my frail stature, so like a mystical butterfly
Seeks its own petunia
Thirsty and exhausted!
The soldiers raged on
While I walked on
Empowered by the tunes being played in my heart
Tunes surely played by Love's Piper, so skillful in his talent
Knowing that I shall follow these,
Enraptured by their hypnotic essence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment