Friday, 23 February 2018

Friday blues~~~~

Someday, when the time shall come for me to hold on to ropes
And to let myself be hoisted up
Up to where I have always claimed to crave for
Pray,
I shall look back on my life
Regret the steps that I didn't take, out of fear
Regret the pain I caused, out of resentment
Regret the pleasures I didn't experience, acting out of stricture
Regret the time I've wasted, simply because I was too focused
Regret the money I didn't spend, because I feared for the future
Regret the broods that filled me up, as I was eaten by a false ego
Regret for not standing up to my points, fearing the looks that shall be shed on me
Regret for not calling those who wanted to hear me, as I was too busy
Regret the darkness that I enveloped myself with, as I had no hope in hope!

Pray, I shall still let myself be hoisted up
While letting my conscience hammer on me
That I didn't live as I should have
That, maybe, if given another chance
I could love life
And help life love me in return
But then,
Shall it be worth it
Shall it be ever be worth it?

When life is itself a moment spent immersed in a virtual realism
Which we, submerged by our senses,
Deem as being real
When the switch is to be turned off
When the screen is to be lifted off our eyes
Pray, is it worth living it
And are regrets worth shouldering?

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...