Friday, 6 June 2014

A fatal poison~~~

I saw in it some sense of reason
Surprised indeed I was
When I was faced with treason!
Surely, surely, the battle took place not on Mars!

How totally gross
So much of fuss
For a dose of fatal poison
A dose certainly out of season!

A sip of it,
Working on me bit by bit
I found myself trapped
In a mess, I found myself not rapt!

The cure lay at arm's reach
For its use, the moral laws do still preach
Keep away from all that can be fatal
Or you shall soon find yourself in denial!

I saw in the fatal poison some sense of reason
Was I drowning in the sea of illusion?
Was I made of blindness
Was I even numb when it seeped in my flesh?

Fatalists can always pretend to be idealists
Yet, they always turn out to be like terrorists
Cold and stony, 
 Pretending to be not dreary! 

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...