Dear Prince Charming,
The one who was really heart warming
This is a letter to inform you that we are breaking up
As you are always away, I feel compelled to take this step!
You have had me really fooled
After a chat with you, my temper was never cooled
Always were you the one with the male ego
Really, how could you believe I would be, like the pink flamingo
Always keeping mum, Always keeping dumb
Behaving as the ancient girlfriend, the one with the do already in the tomb!
So here is a breakup letter
I wish you out of my life, for, forever!
Love is not a season
Love needs not even any reason
But love means understanding, it means holding my hand
And you only expected what I would give you in return!
Dear Charmer, I need more than I can give
In your sensational looks, you only did believe
Pray, do get lost, I wish not to see your face
I only wish now, to enjoy my own space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment