I wish to write of love
As if I was the Queen of Egypt
I wish not to know whether you do or do not approve
Of my own success in this attempt
For love once did flower in my heart
At that time, I believed in being someday a sweetheart
Little did I know that the world is cruel
Little did I know that love is found only at the brothel
A pure heart, strong feelings, true intentions
All of these mattered not to the beloved
Of course, for himself only he cared
And made of me a loser, lost in my own illusions!
I set out to write of love
As if I was the Queen of Egypt
But my verses are safe in a secret crypt
Shall you decipher them, why, you must surely be from up above!
Love flows with innocence,
Love moves like a dance
Having a beginning, and ending at a point
Love keeps one always in want!
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment