Sunday, 29 June 2014

The river of belief~~~

Why does it keep blowing me away
From it I do try and try to keep away
Yet, I cannot get it out of my mind
Without it, I feel like a woman, all maimed and all blind!

Do you wonder about what I refer to
Do you think I mean to talk about works of voodoo
Or about the power of status
Do you really think I am a girl who worries about such stuff

I talk about the reason the world exists
The reason why some men choose to walk around with closed fists
The meaning of life
The meaning of having some form of belief!

See you any truth in the holy scriptures
Believe you that life be a mistake of circumstance
Believe you in it being only a mere coincidence
That man is over and above all of God's measures!

Once, I was a non believer
I swam, happily in the sinful river
Till the mystery of belief blew me away
Since then, I still crave for such a ray!

Today, I do write of holy wisdom
Somewhere, up in the skies, lies another kingdom
Somewhere my spirit shall fly to
Somewhere where life and death takes their form hereunto!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...