Tuesday, 24 June 2014

The world as such~~~

See you how blue and shiny is the world
See you how how beautiful it is
How absolutely breathtaking
Magnificent and dreamy

I walk its roads though in deep regret
I wish I chose not this place to be born
Here, everything starts and everything ends
Here, a solid pavement can be in fact the moving sands

Treading my life, I still am never at ease
As the years go by, I still do not know what is it that I am seeking
As it is, all that I have wanted, I did not get
Such did make me amass for myself, loads of self pity!

Read you the books of spirituality
Believe you in the God of creation
Life surely transgresses
With faith, I choose not to mess!

A world of fake promises, bringing forth a scary illusion
A world fooling me with accurate precision
Watching life go by, I choose to take a deep breath
Someday, it shall all begin somewhere, with the help of death!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...