Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Books and Poems

Words, lines, verses, stories written in books
So easily, they get us in their hooks
Covers, imbibed with a mystic fragrance
Designed to have us all in a foggy trance

Stories weaved and spun
Reading which we go on a run
Seeking liberation and freedom
Oh how my soul relishes this kingdom

Fantasy, romance, horror, all made of fiction
A world to escape to in times of heavy friction
O poems of mine, given from the divinity
I wish you be remembered for eternity

May your essence reach our Lord
May your rhymes liven up his abode
Written they were in the midst of His own revelation
Awakened I was by his own mysterious perfection


O verses of mine, do imbibe our people with pleasure
Be in their chest, their sole treasure
Whether they do cry or smile,
Do move them to my fancy all the while!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...