These days, life feels sweet
To the Love God I wish to send a tweet
If not only to tell him thank you
Thank you for washing away what did make me so blue
These days, I feel like I am flying
Always up there, searching and searching for a yet higher ceiling
Never being bored, for life does hold many a surprise
Never being bored, for each day does give a new sunrise
These days, I care not about what did make me sad
Sure, sure, it did make me mad
But maybe Fate wanted it thus
Maybe there is a reason behind every fuss
I wish I could have some magic
I would attempt every little trick
I would experience life in all forms
For, seeing the days, I am but full of charms
Should you wish to have a little of my zeal
Come, come and with me, in front of God do kneel
He shall shine his light on you as well
You shall feel as I do, as if you were his only jewel!
Sunday, 10 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment